This is it! We move to the new house Saturday.
In the past three weeks, everything on the task list for June has been accomplished:
- PMP: passed.
- Floors: refinished.
- Door locks: changed.
- Window sash locks: installed.
- Painting: completed except for one bathroom.
- Pink toilet and sink: removed and recycled.
- Yellow toilet and sink: removed and recycled.
- Granite countertops: installed.
- Pink tile and tub: reglazed and then chipped by the painter's crew.
- New neighbors: met.
- Soon to be former neighbors: addresses exchanged.
- Rental house close out: scheduled.
- Comcast: don't ask.
- Partner's grandkids: welcomed to DC with kisses and loving arms.
- Job: kept [so far].
And somehow, our relationship remains intact.
I'm ready for the beach!