My parents recently celebrated their 51st wedding anniversary. When asked the secret to their marriage's longevity, my mother replied, "Low expectations!" My partner has taken that comment to heart [we celebrate 25 years in August].
So, to set your expectations appropriately, I have a busy June ahead of me:
- I close on my house Friday.
- I'll then be hiring painters, floor finishers, reglazers, countertop folks, plumbers, and locksmiths to touch the place up before we move in.
- Until we move in, I'll be acting as de facto general contractor, managing all those folks I listed above.
- I go to Savannah, GA for a family reunion.
- I study for and [hopefully] pass the PMI PMP test.
- Occasionally I'll go to work.
- And then we move to the new house!
So forgive me if I don't update as frequently as I have in the past. Rest assured, I've collected and processed sales data and, when the storm passes, will post it here.
Wish me luck!