- Dollar volume was down 7.02%
- Average price was up 13.9%, median increased 11.4%.
- Unit sales volume [aggregate] was down 18.36%.
- Home unit sales fell 8.52%; 50 homes sold for more than $1MM!
- Condo unit sales were down a whopping 29.4% YoY although prices rose 16.26%; 9 sold for more than $1MM.
I don't pay attention to the days on market metric since it can be gamed by listing agents. The significant data to me is:
- The condo inventory doubled since June [as measured by units listed divided by the number sold in the month].
- Unit sales are down.
- Dollar volume is down.